Justice Sunday 20th August, 2017
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
19th /20th August, 2017
- Today is Justice Sunday. Taking into account the worldwide situation of conflicts, wars, aggression and gross human right violations, the CBCI Office for Justice , Peace and Development has chosen as its theme “Peace building through Active and Creative Non-violence”, a theme that is very dear to our Holy Father, Pope Francis, who emphasised this in his 50th Message for the World Day of Peace.
- The Andrean Youth Movement is in the process of Producing a ‘Musical Opera’ and appeal for support and assistance from parishioners who are well-versed with Choreography, Theatre-direction, Stage & Costumes. College and working youth who wish to be part of the cast and crew can get in touch with Fr. Allwyn Nazareth or the Parish Office.
- The vocal and instrumental contest of Zonals 2017 for ages 16 years and below and the choirs, will be held on Sunday, 20th August at 2.30 pm at the St. Andrew’s Auditorium. Passes will be available at the venue throughout the programme.
- Sunday, 20th August there will be a screening of the Movie “Poveda”at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall. He is also the founder of the Teresian Association, an International Association of Lay women and men whose members work for social transformation.
- There will be a meeting of the East Indian community re-issues of Public Interest Litigation on Friday, 25th August at 10.00 am in the Bosco Hall.
- The Focolare Movement invites you to come and share the treasures of family life through a Programme organised for couples and parents at St. Pius Seminary, Goregaon on 25th & 26th August, 2017. For details please look up the poster on the notice board.
- Housie for Senior Citizens on Saturday, 26th August at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Kindly look up the notice board:
Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy concert – Fun & Fantasy at the Tata Theatre, NCPA, Nariman Point on Saturday, 2nd September.
Please pick up a copy of the Andrean Notes. Due to a computer glitch, you will find a number of typographical errors. Do bear with us.