2nd SUNDAY IN ADVENT — NOTICES 12/10/17
1) SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES after the 8.00 am Mass.
2) Last Sunday, on our Parish Feast Day, the Fathers were treated to a 7 star meal prepared by the different communities. The Executive Committee made sure that there was a great variety, a gourmet’s delight. In the evening there was the Andrean Family Fiesta with fun for one and all. May God bless all of you for contributing of your very best.
3) A session on Joy to the World (infancy narratives) on 13th Dec 7 – 8 pm at the Bosco Hall.
4) The members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Tue. 12th Dec. at 11.00 a.m. in the Bosco Hall.
5) A recollection on “HAPPINESS 101” will be conducted by Fr. Patrick and his team on Saturday, 16th Dec. from 9.15 a.m. ending with lunch at the Bosco Hall.
6) The theme for this years “Campaign against Hunger and Disease” is ENHANCING LIVELIHOODS. Envelopes and boxes have been placed in the Church. Donors can claim 80 G exemption. See the poster on the Notice Boards.
7) ANDREAN CHILD CENTRE will be conducting ONLINE APPLICATIONS for admission to Jr. KG. The online application portal for Jr.KG admissions will open on 3rd January 2018 at 11.00 am and will remain open until the 22nd January 2018 at 5.00 pm. The child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014. For the list of documents required see the Notice Board.
8) “One Note to Christmas” this programme with Carol Singing and Coffee will be held next Sunday after the 9.30 am Mass. It is organised by the Parish Youth.
9) The Parish Youth are visiting the house-bound of all Communities with Carols and Christmas wishes.
10) Christmas get together for all parish youth college and working on 27th Dec. Please register with community youth leaders or Fr. Allwyn.
11) Kindly collect your calendars from your community leaders. This year it comes with an envelope to remind you about your contribution to the COMMUNITY FUND.
12) Last Sunday’s collection came to Rs 73,700/– Box Collection 17, 960 This amount is for the poor and needy parishes of the Archdiocese. God loves a cheerful giver. Many thanks for your support for the parish.
Fr. Caesar D’Mello