23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time 10th September, 2017
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
9th / 10th September, 2017
- There will be no Mass at 5.00 pm in Konkani on the 10th and 17th of September on account of Bandra Feast.
- Holy Family Hospital will be conducting a Blood Donation Drive in our Church on Sunday, 10th September from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm in Room No: 1. Donors will receive a Blood Donation Certificate at the same time and a Voluntary Blood Donor Card within the next week of blood donation drive.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 11th September in the Bosco Hall at 7.00 pm.
- The Members of the Hope & Life Association will meet on Thursday, 14th September at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1.
- Thursday, 14th September is the Feast of The Exaltation of the Holy Cross.
- There will a special Mass at Mt. Mary’s for the sick & elderly on Monday, 18th September, 2017 at 10.30 am. Those wishing to avail of our bus may give their names at the CCO Office. The bus will leave at 10.00 am sharp.
- MARIAN NITE. An all parish interactive Marian Programme comprising of participating teams from all the communities of our parish will be held on 23rd September from 7.00pm at Annexe-Andrea-St. Andrews School quadrangle. All Parishioners are invited and expected to be present, to participate and support your community team.