NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
10th / 11th October, 2015
- Good News and First Communion Classes as usual.
- Parishioners are reminded of the Bible Study classes in the Bosco Hall, beginning Wednesday, 14th Oct, every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month. Registration at Rs. 300/= for the year at the parish office.
- Pope Francis insists that the Church is a missionary by its very nature. To be a Christian is to contribute in some way to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ. Sunday, 18th October is MISSION SUNDAY. Collection at all Masses will be sent to the Mission. Communities will be putting up stalls in the Church Compound on the Saturday 17th evening and 18th Sunday morning. The proceeds will be sent for the Missions.
- Mission Sunday Envelopes are kept in the boxes. You may collect the same and drop in your contribution in the boxes marked “Mission Sunday” only.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha – St. Andrew’s Unit invites you to a seminar on “How to safeguard your property, property rights and legal action on Sunday, 18th October from 10.30 am to 1.00 pm in the Bosco Hall. Passes available at Rs.50/=. Kindly collect your passes from Jane Rodrigues or Thelma from the Parish Office. Details on the notice board.
- The Diocesan Council of Catholic Women will be organizing a visit to the Senior Citizens’ Home near Vikramgad built by St. Joseph of St. Marc. This will be combined with Health advice and meditation by Dr. Narayan Rao, a Preventive Cardiologist & General Physician. Kindly register with any of the DCCW Members. Bus will leave St. Andrew’s Church at 7.30 am.
- Mission Sunday Rally on 18th October 2015 at St. Mary’s School Grounds, Kalina from 4.00 to 9.00 pm. For details see the Banner.