1. Divine Mercy Sunday. Holy Hour Benediction incorporating the Divine Mercy Chaplet, followed by Mass will be held from 2.30 pm onwards. Fr. Peter Michael will conduct the entire service.
2. Parish Council meeting will be held on Monday 13thApril 2015 at 7.00 pm sharp in the Bosco Hall. Fr. Felix D’Souza has been invited to conduct a session on “Effective Functioning of the PPC.” All PPC Members are requested to be present and to be on time.
3. The Eucharistic Adoration Committee cordially invites Coordinators, Extraordinary Ministers of Communion, devoted Adorers and interested parishioners to a meeting on Sunday, 19th April from 4.00 – 7.00 pm at St. Michael’s Auditorium. Fr. Erasto will give the input. A list of volunteers is kept in the sacristy. Conveyance will be provided.
4. Bookings for Masses for the months of May & June will begin on Monday, 13th April from 9.30 – 12.00 noon.
5. A Retreat on Healing & Deliverance in the Family will be preached by Bro. Thomas Paul – The Kingdom Ministry from 16th – 19th April at St. Peter’s Church from 9.30 am – 5.00 pm with Mass.
6. The Social Outreach Cell of St. Peter’s Parish is organizing an evening titled “Thank God It’s Fellowship Friday” of musical extravaganza featuring “Two Girls &A Guitar” with fun and fellowship to follow on Friday, 17th April. Passes are available outside in the Church Compound.
7. A movie for Evergreen Senior Citizens will be held on Tuesday, 21st April at 5.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
8. A fun-filled programme called ‘Youth Ignite” will be held at St. Theresa’s Church Quadrangle from 10.30 – 1.00 pm. Entry Passes are priced at Rs. 30/= per head. For registration please call 9821884866.
9. An urgent appeal to our parishioners: PLEASE DO NOT LIGHT CANDLES OR PLACE FLOWERS AT THE STATUE OF OUR RISEN LORD AS IT HAS BEEN REDONE &REPAINTED. It has been noticed in the past that due to lighting of candles and flowers the statue has been burnt and disfigured.
10. Apostolic Carmel High School & Junior College needs your support to object to the building of a public road through the school premises, which will add to the congestion of St. Paul’s Road. Kindly sign two letters kept at the bookstall before you leave the Church today.
11. Kindly see the notice board:
· Summer Camps for Catholic Students organised by the Diocesan Youth Centre.
· Know your faith & share your faith. One week training course in Apologetics.
· Youth activities organised by the Youth of the Focolare Movement on 1st May, 2015 in Bandra
· Mariapolis2015 organised by the Focoloare Movement from 21st-24th May at the Papal Seminary, Pune
· C4D Communication for Development at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
· Diploma in Mass Communication in Marathi, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai