NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
13th / 14th August, 2016
- Monday, 15th August is the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Independence Day. It is a day of obligation. Please note: Mass timings will be as on Sundays. Flag hoisting after the 7.00 am Mass.
- Novena to Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal on Monday, 15th August at 5.30 pm followed by Mass at 6.00 pm followed by novena at 6.45 pm.
- A meeting of Ushers/Volunteers who wish to assist during the novena/octave week will be held at Mt. Mary’s Basilica on 15th August at 6.00 pm.
- Orientation for PPC Members will be on Wednesday, August 17 from 9:00am – 12:30 pm. in the Bosco Hall. Kindly confirm your attendance to the Parish Office or to Maria.
- The Andrean Youth Movement is organising a Monsoon Trek on 17th August to Lonavala for all parish college & working youth. Kindly submit your forms by Sunday, 14th August to Fr. Allwyn.
- Citizencredit Co-op. Bank Ltd. will be having a Free Medical Health Check Up on 18th August from 10.00 am to 1.30 pm at their Hill Road Branch. For further details kindly see the notice board.
- The North-East Zone will be having their Tuck Shop on Saturday, 20th August evening and Sunday, 21st August after every Mass. Kindly patronize.
- The vocal and instrumental contest will be held at the St. Andrew auditorium, starting from 9.30am. Entry passes are available at the venue. Contestants taking part in the Elocution, Duet and Quartet contest next Sunday, 21st August have to submit their entry forms to the Captains by today.
- We are in the process of setting up a Parish Media Cell. An earnest appeal to those in the field of Media, Journalism & Advertising to volunteer and help us build an effective Media Cell. Kindly contact Fr. Allwyn or the Church Office.
- Please see the notice board:
- Jevnnacha Sann – Multi Cuisine Food Fiesta organised by the students of St. Andrew’s College on 3rd & 4th
- Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy will present a concert titled ‘Teach Us To Love at the Tata Theatre on Sunday, 4th September at 6.30 pm