NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
14th / 15th February, 2015
- Good News and First Communion classes as usual and Way of the Cross for children every Sunday, immediately after the 8.00 am Mass.
- ‘The Jesus Encounter’ – A mission preached by the Redemptorist Fathers will be held from Sunday, 22nd February to Saturday, 28th February in our parish. The Mission Preachers will visit homes from Sunday, 15th February to Sunday, 22nd The date and time will be intimated to you by your Community Coordinator.
- A special Mass to pray for students of the Bandra Deanery appearing for their Std. X, XII and final year examinations will be celebrated on Sunday, 15th February at 11.00 am at St. Peter’s Church, Bandra.
- Free Eye Diagnostic Camp will be conducted at UCDC, 14th Road, Bandra on Sunday 15th February from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm. Please register in advance with the office. Details on the notice board.
- Mass Bookings for the months of March and April will commence from Monday, 16th February from 9.30 to 12.00 am only.
- 18th February is Ash Wednesday and a Day of Fasting & Abstinence. Ashes will be imposed at every Mass. Besides the usual Masses, there will be two extra Masses in the evening at 5.30 and 6.30 pm. The Eucharistic Ministers, if it is possible for them, could take Holy Communion to the housebound and impose ashes on them as well.
- Please note the change in Sunday Mass timings during Lent:
- 4.15 pm Mass in Marathi
- 5.30 pm Mass in Konkani
- 6.30 pm Mass in English
- Stations of the Cross in the evenings at 6.45 pm as follows:
- Tuesdays in Konkani
- Wednesdays in Marathi
- Fridays in English
- The Bandra Deanery SCC Training Programme is on Thursday, 19th February at St. Peter’s Mini Hall from 7.15 to 9.00 pm. The Speaker is Bishop Bosco Penha. Core group members are encouraged to attend.
- The Evergreen Sr. Citizens “Annual Way of the Cross” will be held at the Shrine of Our Lady of Vailankanni”, Uttan on 9th Registration @ Rs. 270/= for members against ID cards from Monday, 23rd February at the CCO Office.
- The Catholic Association for the Blind, Mumbai will be holding their Thanksgiving Mass at 10.15 am on Sunday, 8th March at Mount Carmel’s Church, Bandra. All visually impaired parishioners who would like to participate in the Eucharistic Celebration followed by a get-together should contact the organizers.
- A copy of “Love One Another Magazine” from Poland is available for your perusal at the Bookstall. The cost of the Magazine is Rs. 100/=. If you wish to subscribe for the same you may contact Joshua Dan or Gloria. Details on the notice board.
- Inviting all youth to be a part of “United World Week 2015” from 27th April to 4th May . For details see the notice board.