NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
14th / 15th March , 2015
- Good News classes as usual. Way of the Cross for children every Sunday, immediately after the 8.00 am Mass.
- A recollection has been arranged for Eucharistic Ministers on Sunday, 22nd March at St. Francis Xavier, Vile Parle. For details please read the notice in the Sacristy.
- Many parishioners have asked for younger priests. The Bombay seminary is one of the few where the family of the seminarian is invited to contribute financially in so far as they can. Many families are just not able. That is why every year the Archdiocese collects Lenten Alms which are earmarked for the seminary. The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples is encouraging all countries to raise their own indigenous funds. By giving of your mite you are contributing to the formation of priests. Kindly take an envelope marked ‘Lenten Alms’ and drop it in the boxes marked ‘Lenten Alms’ ONLY.
- Andrew’s High School, Jr. Kg online admission 2015-16. Forms to be filled online ONLY the school website: http://saintandrewschoolbandra.in/admissions. Kindly note: Online form submission is between 20th March – 31st March, 2015. For details see the notice board.
- The All Mumbai Walking Pilgrimage for Peace will be held on Saturday, 21st March starting from Cross Maidan and terminating at Mt. Mary’s Basilica with the Eucharist.
- The Annual Visit to the Home for the Aged, Andheri will be held on Sunday, 22nd March 2015. Those willing to help may contact the Parish Office. Donation lists are already in circulation.
- A public meeting has been organised at Apostolic Carmel High School, on Sunday, 22nd March at 10.45 am to discuss the implications of the Draft Development Plan on the “living conditions of Mumbaikars” in the future.
- The Paranjoti Academy Chorus – one of India’s premiere choirs presents the Brahms Requiem on Friday, March 27th at the Tata Theatre, NCPA at 7.00 pm. Please refer to the notice board for further details.
- The Mt. Carmel Confraternity is organising the East Indian Manoranjan3 on 5th April from 5.30 pm onwards at Mt. Carmel Church Compound. It will be an evening of East Indian music, song, dance and food. Tickets available at our Examiner Book Stall and in our Parish Office.