NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
14th / 15th May, 2016
- All Mumbai Pentecost Rally on St. Paul’s Grounds, Dadar (East) on Sunday, 15th May from 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm with Eucharist. The Speaker is Trevor Lewis.
- The list of proposed Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers for the year 2016 – 2017 is put up on the notice board for the perusal of our parishioners. The induction of the new Ministers will be held on 29th May, Feast of Corpus Christi at the 6.00 pm Mass.
- Please note: New admission to St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science & Commerce is strictly on merit depending on the marks obtained in the last examination. Few management seats are allotted discreetly for those connected with the College and College Personnel. No monies are ever accepted for admissions. In case of rumours regarding the same kindly bring it to the notice of the management.
- 51% seats are reserved for Catholics and Christians in the Bachelor of Engineering programmes and Pharmacy programmes offered at seven catholic colleges in the city of Mumbai. Eligible catholic students should seize this opportunity. Details on the notice board.
- Kindly see the notice board for:
Short term Certificate Course in Tailoring & Dressmaking at Nirmal Niketan