NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
15th / 16th August , 2015
- Good News Classes after the 8.00 am Mass.
- OnSunday, 16th August, Bro. Anthony Alphonso who has been helping us on week-ends will be ordained Deacon. As deacon, he will be able to administer all the Sacraments except the Eucharist, Reconciliation and Anointing. We congratulate and pray for him.
- The 60th presentation of the St. Andrew All Bandra Parish Talent Contest will commence from this Sunday 16th August from 9 00am (not 9.30am) at St. Andrew’s auditorium. Entry passes are available only at the venue. This Sunday is the instrumental and vocals contest for ages upto 16 years and the Choral groups.
- Passes for the Dramatics on Saturday 5th September will be available on Sundays 16th, 23rd and 30th August at the auditorium from 9.30am to 4pm. On other days of the week passes will be available every evening from 6.30pm to 8pm at St. Andrew’s Church.
- The Ex-student Association of the Apostolic Carmel High School is holding a White Elephant Sale of sundry household articles at throw away prices on Saturday the 22nd August between 10.00am to 1.00pm in the school hall. All are welcome.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha, St. Peter’s Unit, Bandra will conduct a seminar on “Care for the Earth” on Sunday, 23rd August at 10.00 am in the Therapy Room, St. Peter’s Church, Bandra. Academic Awards will be given. Help Desk for Senior Citizen ID Cards & BCS Membership Drive will be available. All are welcome.
- The Sisters of the Daughters of St. Paul and the Paul Cooperators are organizing a symposium on the theme “Family in the Context of Media Revolution” on Sunday, 30th August at 4.30 – 7.00 pm at their premises. All are welcome. For details refer to the notice board.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- UCDC – Men’s Fashion Designing Tailoring Services, a joint venture with Johin Davis.
- Media Festival 2015, 29th August, 2015 Mazarello Youth Centre, Wadala
- Bombay Catholic Sabha Outreach Services.