NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
- Please note “Housie” for Citizens will be held on 23rd April at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall. Snowball Rs. 2000/= only.
- The youth of St. Andrew’s Parish invite you to experience “The Mass Effect”, a vibrant youth mass like never before, being held in commemoration of the 400th anniversary of the Church on 23rd April 2016 at Mount Mary’s Basilica grounds with Mass at 7.00 pm. followed by an evening of fellowship and spiritual music.
- Joseph’s Convent High School Ex-Students’ Association invites all its ex-students for the inaugural Mass on Sunday, 24th April to be held in the Convent Chapel at 10.30 am followed by a light brunch. For further details please see the notice board.
- Theresa’s Church, Bandra is organising a “Football Coaching Camp” for boys and girls, beginning from 25th April-28th May, 2016. Registration is available at St. Theresa’s parish office till 23rd April.
- The Family Cell of our Parish is organising a Marriage Enrichment Programme “BEE MINE, HONEY” for couples married from 2006 to date on 30th April 2016 at St. Andrew’s School Quadrangle. The programme includes a special Eucharist followed by dinner. Registration at the Parish Office.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens are organising “Punch 2016” (Pool & Lunch) on Saturday, 30th April 2016 from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm at DPRC, D’Monte Park Recreation Centre. Limited passes at Rs. 250/= per head will be available in Room No: 2 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon against ID Cards.
- The Focolare Movement invites all the families, adults, youth and children to the Mariapolis, a summer gathering for all which will be held from 26th – 29th May at the Papal Seminary, Pune. For further details please see the notice board.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Communication for Development Course – Xavier Institute of Communication
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology-MMS for those who wish to enrol for BMS or MMS programmes
- Dilkhush Teacher’s Training Centre, Juhu for D.Ed course in Special Education.
THE PARISH PRIEST