NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
17th / 18th June, 2017
- Normal Mass Timings will resume from Sunday, 18th
- Induction of Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers will be held on Sunday, 18th June at the 9.30 am Mass. (Omit for evening Masses)
- C.G.M. H WEST ward has organised a special Chimbai beach cleansing drive on Sunday, 18th June. All residents of Chimbai and others are invited to participate in this drive. Protection gear will be provided. (Omit for evening Masses)
- The Prarthanalaya Sisters welcome you for a “Holistic Health Camp” at their premises from 19th – 29th
- Evergreen Senior Citizens will screen a movie entitled “FROZEN” on Tuesday, 20th June at 4.45 pm in the Bosco Hall. It is an animated musical of “Disney”.
- Holy Family Hospital will be holding a Patient Education Programme on Thursday, 22nd June on “All you need to know on H1N1 and Monsoon Related Illnesses.” The programme is open to all.
- Friday, 23rd June is the Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.
- Saturday, 24th June is the Nativity of St. John the Baptist.
- “Housie” for Senior Citizens on Saturday, 24th June at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Cardinal Oswald Gracias has set aside 25th June as LAITY SUNDAY. He invites all of us to continue to make a special effort to focus on how our lay faithful can continue the spiritual and corporal works of mercy in their homes, parishes and society at large.
- Live Rex Band is celebrating the Silver Jubilee of Jesus Youth Mumbai with the Holy Eucharist by Cardinal Oswald Gracias at Shanmukhananda Auditorium on Sunday, 25th June from 3.30 pm. For further details kindly see the notice board.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha will hold its AGM on Friday, 30th June from 6.30 pm–7.30 pm in Room No: 1.
- The next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will be held on 3 consecutive Fridays beginning on the 7th of July at 7.00 pm in Room No: 1. Newly expectant parents are requested to collect the registration forms from the parish office.
- Bipin Shah, the Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) will be back every Wednesday morning between 9.30 to 10.30 am in room no: 2.