NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
28th / 1st March , 2015
- Good News classes as usual. Way of the Cross for children every Sunday, immediately after the 8.00 am Mass.
- We like to place on record our heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to Fathers Neville, Vincent & Melroy. The home visits and personal invitation extended to all our parishioners were indeed appreciated and valued. The talks were extremely inspiring and thought-provoking. We thank the fathers too for their precious time spent in preparation, counselling and at the confessional. The attendance at the services itself spoke volumes. We hope the seeds that they have shown will bear fruit. We wish them all the best as they take God’s Word from parish to parish.
- Stations of the Cross in the evenings at 6.45 pm as follows:
- Tuesdays in Konkani
- Wednesdays in Marathi
- Fridays in English
- A session on the Passion Narratives of Jesus with a powerpoint presentation has been organised on Tuesday, 3rd March at 8.00 pm in the Church. Fr. Mario Mendes will be conducting this session. Those interested are welcome to attend.
- A pension scheme is available from the Government for the unorganised sector. Anyone from the age group of 18-55 yrs can open an account in order to avail of this scheme. The Women’s Cell with Navjeet Community Centre is organising a session next Sunday, 8th March at 10.30 am in the Bosco Hall. Those interested should bring along a xerox copy and the original of their Aadhar Card/Pan Card and a photograph.
- Andrew’s High School, Jr. Kg online admission 2015-16. Forms to be filled online ONLY at the school website: http://saintandrewschoolbandra.in/admissions. Kindly note: Online form submission is between 20th March – 31st March, 2015. For details see the notice board.
- See the notice board:
- Gyan Ashram Music & Dance Academy Summer Music Course from 11th – 30th
- Holy Family Hospital health check up from 2nd March – 15th April, 2015.