NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
19th / 20th December, 2015
- Kindly drop your contribution for the Campaign Against Hunger & Disease in the boxes marked ‘Campaign Against Hunger & Disease’ only.
- You are cordially invited to an evening of Christmas Carols and music by the celebrated Shillong Chamber Orchestra &Others on Wednesday, 23rdDecember 2015 on the St. Peter’s Church Grounds from 5.00 pm onwards.
- Pueri CantoresIndia Federation and Cadenza Kantori will present ‘Mercy Cords’ –a Festival of Religious & Sacred Choral Music at the start of the Year of Mercy with the Eucharistic on December 27th at 10.00 am at St. Peter’s Church, Bandra.At 7.30 pm there will be a Gala concert featuring youth and children choirs at 7.30 pm. Please refer to the notice board for details.
- The Diocesan Youth Centre is organizing the biggest Youth Choir Competition titled ‘Diocesan Youth Singing Competition’ at St. Andrew’s Auditorium, Bandra on 3rdJanuary 2016 at 6.00 pm sharp. The event is open to all. Passes are priced at Rs. 100/= each and are available at the Parish Office and St. Peter’s Church. For details refer to the poster.
- This year Carmel Pre-Primary is starting for the first time the Nursery Section. Admissions to the Pre-Primary (Nursery & Junior KG) in the Carmel Pre-Primary are on and should be done online till 5thJanuary, 2016 on the school website. Being a minority Institution , Christians can apply for admission online or can come to the Pre-Primary school office and submit their application between 9.00 am to 12.00 noon. Kindly bring your daughter’s baptism certificate if availing offline application.
- Confessions will be heard on 21st, 22ndand 23rd December between 5.30 – 7.00 pm.
- Christmas Midnight Mass on 24thDecember on St. Andrew’s School Grounds with Carols at 10.00 pm followed by the Eucharist at 10.30 pm.
- Next Sundaythere will be a special programme in light and song depicting the divine encounter culminating with the incarnation. It will be held on Sunday, 27th December from 6.00 to 8.00 p.m. at the St. Andrew’s school ground. It is open to all parishes of Bandra