NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
21st / 22nd January, 2017
- Today is Vocation Sunday. Kindly pray for fostering vocations to the Priesthood and the religious life. We have displayed banners to educate parishioners of the different congregations in our parish.
- Wednesday, 25th January is the Conversion of St. Paul.
- Andrew’s College presents “ A Streak of Blue” – a musical on the life of St. Mother Teresa on Thursday, 25th January, 2017 at St. Andrew’s Auditorium at 7.00 pm. Passes will be available at St. Andrew’s Church (Saturday evening) after Mass and on Sunday after every Mass. Passes will also be available at the Parish Office on weekdays and after the evening Mass. The production of this fantastic musical venture comes at a steep financial cost that the students cannot afford. Therefore, we appeal to your generosity, dear parishioners, ex-students and patrons, to help us defray these expenses.
- Thursday, 26th January is Republic Day. Flag hoisting after the 7.00 am Mass.
- The Episcopal Ordination of Bishops-Elect, Allwyn D’Silva and Barthol Barretto has been fixed for Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 5.30 pm at Don Bosco’s grounds, Matunga. A bus will be arranged to transport parishioners to the venue against Rs. 50/=. Those wishing to attend may kindly register their names in the Parish Office.
- All Parish Youth are cordially invited for the Sports Fest which will be conducted on 28th & 29th of January at St. Andrew’s Turf Park and Playgrounds. Registration forms are available with Fr. Allwyn and the Youth Leaders. Parishioners who wish to support the Andrean Youth Movement Activities can collect an appeal letter from Fr. Allwyn or the Parish Office.
- ‘Housie’ for Senior Citizens on Saturday, 28th January, 2017 in the Bosco Hall at 5.30 pm.
- LEARNING TO PRAY WITH GOD’S WORD AND THE BEAUTY OF NATURE by Sr. Gerard rjm. Booklets available at the book stall and at the CCO Office
- The Rendezvous Programme for unmarried catholic singles will be held on Sunday, 5th February, 2017 at the Goregaon Seminary from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm. For further details, kindly refer to the notice board.