NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
22nd / 23rd August , 2015
- Good News Classes after the 8.00 am Mass.
- The Children’s Novena for the feast of the Nativity of our Blessed Mother will begin next Sunday, 30th August at the 8.00 am Mass. In 2013 the children were taken on a Virtual Marian Pilgrimage and each was presented with a Marian Passport and Kit. This year the novena will focus on the Pope’s encyclical, the theme being “Care for our Common Home the Earth.” Each participating child will be given a Safety Helmet, a Spiritual Tool Kit .and a very Memorable Experience. Parents are earnestly urged to send their children or accompany them. On weekdays the novenas will be at 7.15pm and Sundays at 8.00 am. Communities are requested to be present on the dates allotted to them as a sign of their Solidarity.
- The 60th presentation of the St. Andrew All Bandra Parish Talent Contest continues with instrumental and vocals contest for age group 16 and above, duets and quartets. This is held at St. Andrew’s auditorium starting at 9 am. Entry passes are available only at the venue.
- Passes for the Dramatics on Saturday 5th September will be available on Sundays 23rd and 30th August at the auditorium from 9.30am to 4pm. On other days of the week passes will be available every evening from 6.30pm to 8pm at St. Andrew’s Church.
- Housie for Senior Citizen at 5.30 pm on Saturday, 29th August in the Bosco Hall.
- The Ex-student Association of the Apostolic Carmel High School is holding a White Elephant Sale of sundry household articles at throw away prices on Saturday the 29th August between 8.00am to 12.00pm in the school hall. All are welcome.
- Novena in honour of Velankanni Mata will begin at Bhate Bhandar Shrine, Uttan from Saturday, 29th The feast Mass on Tuesday, 8th September will be presided over by Bishop Percival Fernandes. All are welcome.
- Lenny Serrao presents “Never the Same”, an evening of song and dance on 25th September at 7.30 pm at St. Andrew’s Auditorium. Tickets available at the Parish Office. Kindly also see the poster.
- The summary of our audited accounts for the financial year 2013-14 will be displayed on the notice board for your perusal. The same will also be published in the Andrean Notes. Auditing for the financial year 2014-15 is in process.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Spiritual Retreat in Matheran