NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
23rd / 24th April, 2016
- Steering Committee Meeting on Monday, 25th April, 2016 at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- The Family Cell of our Parish is organising a Marriage Enrichment Programme “BEE MINE, HONEY” for couples married from 2005 with a special Eucharistic Celebration at 7.15 pm at St. Andrew’s College Chapel followed by dinner at St. Andrew’s School Quadrangle. Passes will be available after Mass and at the Parish Office.
- Please note: From the 1st of May Mass timings will be as follows:
- Sundays: 6.30, 8.00, 9.30 in the morning and 6.00 in the evening. There will be NO Mass at the College Chapel and NO Konkani Mass.
- Weekdays: 6.30 & 8.00 in the morning and 7.30 in the evening. Saturday evening Mass at 7.15.
- A Nine Days Novena will be held from 24th April to 2nd May, 2016 at 6.30 pm at the Old Patla Cross near Hotel Rang Sharda, Bandra Reclamation. Feast Mass will be celebrated on 3rd May at 6.30 pm. All are welcome.
- As part of the on-going “Andrew-by-the-sea-for-the-sea” campaign, the Women’s Cell is organising Chimbai beach camp fire for children on Friday, 29th April at 7.00 pm. Registration at the parish office.
- The Rendezvous Programme for unmarried Catholic singles will be held on Sunday, 8th May, 2016 at the Goregaon Seminary from 8.00 am – 6.00 pm. For further details kindly refer to the notice board.
- Seminar on “Selective Themes in the Biblical Theology of Marriage & Family on 22nd May at Salvation Church, Dadar For details see the notice board.
- The Focolare Movement invites all the families, adults, youth and children to the Mariapolis, a summer gathering from 26th – 29th May at the Papal Seminary, Pune. For further details please see the notice board.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha (St. Andrew’s Unit) has secured the 3rd place in the Inter-Parish Football tournament organised by the Bombay Catholic Sabha. We congratulate the team.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- UCDC – Computer courses for senior citizens & house wives. Diploma courses for School, College students and working youth.
- Seminar on Deemed Conveyance & Consumer Forum on 24th April at 6.00 pm at SAISA Club, Pali.
- Many of you have responded very generously to the appeal by Bishop Theodore Mascarenhas of Ranchi for a Medical College. The Bishop has very kindly sent receipts for all the cheques that were given to him. You may collect your receipt from the Parish Office.