NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
23rd / 24th July, 2016
- Parents Day and Vianney Day will be celebrated in our Parish on Sunday, 31st July with a special Eucharistic Celebration by Bp. John Rodrigues at The Apostolic Carmel High School Hall at 6.00 pm followed by a felicitation programme. The invitation passes for parents for this programme are available after every Mass and in the Parish Office.
- The theme of this year’s ‘DEEPENING YOUR FAITH’ Course is on ‘MERCY’. Saturday, 30th July at St. Andrew College, Bandra. Registration begins at 4.00 p.m. on July 30, followed by the inaugural session at 4.30 p.m. The Course will be held every Saturday for 20 Saturdays between 5.00 pm to 7.30 pm, and on 8 Sundays between 9.30 am to 12.30pm. The time- table will be distributed on 30th The Course fees inclusive of refreshments and study material is Rs.650/- Please give your names to Mrs.Manuela Reis or at St. Andrew Parish Office. St. Andrew’s parishioners will have to pay only Rs. 300/- The rest will be subsidized by the parish.
- ‘Housie’ for senior citizens on Saturday, 30th July at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall.
The Andrean Cultural Council will hold the 61st‘St. Andrew All Bandra Parish Talent Contest’ at St. Andrew Auditorium
- 14thAug – Music – Vocal and Instrumental in all age groups and Choirs
- 21stAug – Music – Duets and Quartets and Elocution,
- 28thAug – Dance – all age groups
- 3rd& 4thSept – Dramatics
We invite participation from the parish in the Music vocal and instrumental categories, Choir, Elocution, Dance, Poster, and Drama contests. We also appeal to our parishioners to assist in the Zone committee, to contribute towards the Zone tuck shop, to advertise in the brochure that will come out on the weekend of the Dramatics or even to be a Sponsor. Advertisement appeal forms can be obtained from the Church office.
- Better Yourself Books and Media Pvt. Ltd. run by the St. Paul Fathers at Bandra West is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of an online sales executive. The candidate should have good communication skills and basic knowledge in MS Office and in Tally Pro 9. For more information please see the notice board.
- Please see the notice board:
- Senior Citizens’ Monsoon Picnic on 6th & 7th August at St. Stanislaus Villa.