NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
25th / 26th February, 2017
- Next Sunday, 5th March is Confirmation Day in our Parish. Bishop Barthol Barretto will confer the Sacrament of Confirmation at the 9.30 am Mass. Kindly note the first half of the Church will be reserved for the Confirmation Candidates and their parents. Parishioners are requested to cooperate and occupy the second half of the church.
- Steering Committee Meeting on Monday, 27th February, 2017 at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- The Cardinal urges us to make every effort to spiritually benefit from the period of Lent through more prayer, acts of penance and works of mercy. Lent should be for each one of us a “spiritual retreat” experiencing the touch of God’s mercy spread out over 40 days and also becoming agents of mercy ourselves. Details of the official is on the Notice Board and in the Examiner.
- Wednesday, 1st March is Ash Wednesday. Masses in the morning as usual. There will be two extra Masses in the evening at 5.30 and 6.30 pm.
- Schedule for the Way of the Cross in English to be conducted by various communities on Fridays is put up on the Notice Board.
- From Sunday, 5th March: Mass Timings during Lent on Sundays will be at 4.30 pm in Marathi, 5.30 pm in Konkani and 6.30 pm in English.
- A LENTEN COMPANION, containing a reflection on the readings of each day and 10 ways of the cross. Contact the bookstall.
- Archdiocesan Women’s Commission celebrates International Women’s Day on Sunday, 5th March from 9.30 am – 1.00 pm at St. Joseph’s School Hall, Bandra. For further details kindly see the notice board.
- International Women’s Day in our Parish will be celebrated on Sunday, 12th For table bookings kindly contact the Parish Office.
- Sunday, 19th March at 7.15 pm a Special Way of the Cross in music, song and drama will be organised by the Parish Youth in front of our Church. Do attend in large numbers.
- The online application portal for Nursery admissions to the Sunshine Nursery and Jr KG admissions to Andrean Child Care Centre at St Andrews High School, Bandra (W) will open on the 20th of February 2017 at 11:00 am. and will remain open until the 14th of March, 2017 at 5:00 pm. No application forms will be accepted after this date. Parishioners are requested not to interfere with admissions of other faith.
- The Retreat House, Bandra near Mt. Mary’s, requires an Administrator, Lady or Gent, to coordinate the Retreat Programmes and to supervise Maintenance works. For contact details, please see the notice board.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Job Opportunities
- Holistic Health Care- Prarthanalaya