NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
26th / 27th August, 2017
- The Andrean Youth Movement is in the process of Producing a ‘Musical Opera’ and appeal for support and assistance from parishioners who are well-versed with Choreography, Theatre-direction, Stage & Costumes. College and working youth who wish to be part of the cast and crew can get in touch with Fr. Allwyn Nazareth or the Parish Office.
- Pope Francis has declared Friday, 1st September “World Day of Prayer” for the Care of Creation so that we become aware of our vocation to be stewards.
- Friday, 1st September is also the First Friday of the month. There will be no Half hour Adoration on account of the Novena to the Nativity of Our Lady. During the novenas that is from the 30th of August – 8th September Mass in the evening will begin at 7.15 pm instead of 7.30 pm. On Saturday the Mass will begin at 7.00 pm instead of 7.15 pm. A short Powerpoint Presentation will be shown to the children before Mass. This year the theme is on the Girl-Child. For novena details kindly see the banner.
- There will be no Mass at 5.00 pm in Konkani on the 10th and 17th of September on account of Bandra Feast.
- Kindly look up the notice board:
- A Personal Fitness Training Studio