NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
28th / 29th Nov, 2015
- The Evergreen Senior Citizens’ Annual Christmas Extravaganza will be held on Thursday, 10th Dec from 6.30 pm onwards at St. Andrew’s Quadrangle. Registration for members at Rs. 350/= against ID Cards from 9.30 – 12.00 noon. Bookings at Rs. 500/- per head for Member’s Guest will start on 30th Nov subject to availability.
- The members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Thursday, 3rd Dec instead of Thursday 10th December in Room No: 1 at 5.00 pm
- A Christmas Bazaar will be held at UCDC (Urban Community Development Centre, 14th Road, Bandra on 5th December and 6th December from 4.00 – 9.00 pm. Kindly patronize
- A full day visit to ‘Jeevan Jyothi’ a free home for Destitute women & children in Karjat run by the Holy Family Hospital nuns is being organized by Josie Mascarenhas on Tuesday, 8th December at Rs. 350/= per head. Those interested may contact the Parish Office.
- This year Apostolic Carmel Pre-Primary is starting the nursery section. Admissions to the Pre-Primary (Nursery & Jr. K.G.) will be done online from 10th December 2015 onwards on the school website. Being a minority Institution, Christians can apply for admission online or can come to the Pre-Primary school office from 30th Nov to fill in a form and submit their application between office hours of 9.00 am – 12.00 noon. Kindly bring the child’s baptism certificate if availing offline application.
- The online application portal of St. Andrew’s High School for Jr. K.G. admissions will open on the 15th of December, 2015 at 11.00 am and will remain open until the 15th of January, 2016, 5.00 pm. Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st December 2011 – 30th November 2012.
- Navjeet Community Centre of Holy Family Hospital is staging a Christmas Music Concert produced by Felix Flor featuring leading choirs on Thursday, 17th December at St. Andrew’s Auditorium. Please see the notice board for details.
- On the occasion of the National Eucharistic Congress, the Archdiocesan Heritage Museum is organising an exhibition entitled, ‘Panis Angelicus’, (the Bread of Angels). The exhibition features Christian artefacts from Goa and Mumbai. It will be open up to the 31st of December from 9.00 am to 5.00 m. The exhibition is closed on Mondays.
- Please note the Parish Office will remain closed on Monday, 30th November being the Feast of St. Andrew.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Vacancies at Prrem’s
- CARA – organised by the Sisters of Nirmala Niketan