NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
1st /2nd August , 2015
- Good News Classes after the 8.00 am Mass.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 3rd August at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- The Members of the North West Zone will be having their tuck shop in the church compound this evening & tomorrow. Kindly patronize.
- A meeting of Ushers/Volunteers, who wish to assist during the novena/octave week, will be held at Mt. Mary’s Basilica on 15th August at 6.00 pm.
- Some people ask what to do with old religious magazines like the Examiner, the Madonna, Fr. Agnel news, etc. They can be got rid off together with your old newspapers. It would not imply any disregard for sacred objects. If you have old, broken statues, holy pictures or broken rosaries old bibles which have been eaten by white ants or in tatters, and which need to be disposed of, you can bring them to the sacristy and they can all be buried later in a special spot in the cemetery.
- Miraculous Medal Novena Books are now available at Rs.15/- each along with one medal. The increase in price is due to the rise of cost in printing.