NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
1st / 2nd October , 2016
- Sunday School & First Communion Classes as usual after the 8.00 am Mass.
- The Parish is organising Vacation Bible Joy for all children of our parish from 3rd Nov to 8th Forms are already distributed to the Sunday School children. They are also available in the Parish Office during office hours.
- In keeping with the 400 years celebrations of our parish, Gandhi Jayanti will be observed this year in the church quadrangle from7:00 -8:30 pm on Sunday, October 2, 2016 entitled, “Pope Francis shows the Way”.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 3rd October at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Friday, 7th October is the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary and First Friday of the Month. There will be adoration at 7.00 p.m., followed by Mass and after Mass the Rosary will be recited. In the light of the recent war-like situation on our Indian border we need to pray.
- The next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will be held on four consecutive Fridays beginning on the 7th of Oct. The course will begin at 7.00 pm in Room No: 1. Expectant parents may register in the Church Office. Please note that this will be the last course for the year.
- A public meeting to discuss the amendments and anomalies of the Maharashtra Cooperative Societies Act will be held on Saturday, 8th Oct at the DPRC grounds at 7.30 pm.
- You are invited to the Divine Mercy Recollection at St. Peter’s Church on Saturday, 15th October from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon.
- The Khandala Laity Retreat will be holding its 111th Annual Retreat at St. Xavier’s Villa, Khandala from 20th – 23rd Preacher is Fr. Cletus D’Souza. For further details please see the notice board.
- Please see the notice board:
- “Save a Life” – Explanation & Demonstration by Dr, Anil Ballani and Dr. Khushrav Bajan of P.D. Hinduja Hospital on Sunday, 9th October at 11.00 am at St. Peter’s Church.
- Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy & the Welfare of Stray Dogs will present a concert titled “All things bright and beautiful” at St. Andrew’s Auditorium on 14th October at 7.30 pm.
- Holistic Health Camp from 12th -24th Oct organised by the Prarthanalaya Sisters.