NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
30th /31st January, 2016
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 1st February at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Booking of Masses for the months of March & April 2016 will begin on Monday, 1st February from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon in Room No: 1.
- Tuesday, 2nd February is the Feast of the Presentation of Our Lord and the day of the Consecrated Life. Blessing of candles and procession at the 6.00 am Mass.
- Wednesday, 3rd February is the Feast of St. Blaise. Blessing of throats after every Mass. Eucharistic Ministers are requested to help out at all Masses.
- Forms for the new batch for children who would like to make their First Holy Communion will be available after the 8.00 am Mass on Sunday and on weekdays from the CCO office. Children should complete 8 yrs by 1st April 2016.
- The Goan Carnival – Food & Cultural Festival will be held on 6th February 2016 at the St. Stanislaus Back Ground from 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm. Please see the notice board for further details.
- The Rendezvous programme for unmarried catholic singles will be held on Sunday 14th February 2016 from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm at the Goregaon Seminary. For further details kindly refer to the church notice board.