NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
30th / 31st May , 2015
- Crowning of Our Lady ‘The Queen of May” will be held on Sunday, 31st May with rosary at 5.30 pm at the grotto followed by Crowning of Our Lady in the Church followed by Mass at 6.00 pm and not as previously announced.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha (St. Andrew’s Unit) will give certificates and cash awards to children of parishioners who have secured highest percentage in Std. X, XII & Graduation in all streams. Kindly see the notice board for details.
- Novena to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus will begin on Wednesday, 3rd The Feast falls on Friday, 12th June. Novena prayers will be recited at all Masses.
- 5th June is celebrated across the world as “Environment Day” A programme will be held at Carter Road Amphitheatre from 5.00 pm onwards to celebrate this day.
- Induction of Eucharistic Ministers will be held on 7th June at the 9.30 am Mass. The list of names are put on the notice board for your perusal.
- The Parish Team on behalf of the parishioners thank Fr. Vincent D’Cruz for his services to the parish whenever it was needed. We wish you all the best Fr. Vincent in your new assignment as Secretary, Catechetics at the Diocesan Pastoral Centre.
We are grateful to you for your support.