NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
3rd / 4th December, 2016
- Today we celebrate our Parish Feast of St. Andrew. The Fathers wish you a very Happy Feast. May St. Andrew bless you all. Please note: There will be NO Mass at the College Chapel and NO evening Masses.
- PPC Meeting on Monday, 5th December, 2016 at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- During Advent we have theCAMPAIGN AGAINST HUNGER AND DISEASE. The idea is not just helping people but empowering them by helping them to help themselves. You can claim 80G exemption on all donations. Kindly drop your contribution in the boxes marked “Campaign against hunger & disease.”
- Mass Bookings for the months of January/February 2017 from Monday 5th Dec between 9.30 am to 12.00 noon. Please bring the required amount due to shortage of change.
- The members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Thursday, 8th December at 11.00 am in the Bosco Hall.
- Eucharistic Ministers’ Meeting on Friday, 9th December at 8.00 pm in Rm. No:2.
- The Evergreen Andreans Christmas Ball will be held on Wednesday, 14th December 2016 at St. Andrew’s Quadrangle. Entry passes are available outside the sacristy daily from 8.30 am to 12.00 noon and after evening Mass.
- Admissions to the Pre-Primary (Nursery & Junior K.G. in the Carmel Pre-Primary are open from 8th -15th December and should be done online on the school website.
- Application forms for St. Peter’s Jr. K. are available online till the 10th of December, 2016 up to 5.00 pm. Kindly see the St. Peter’s Church notice board for details.
- Christmas Fellowship for Parishioners on 18th Dec after the 9.30 am Mass with Carols & Housie organised by the Parish Youth Movement.
- Application forms for admission to the Nursery & Jr. K.G. 2017-18 of Sacred Heart International Co-ed School, Santa Cruz(W) will be available on Monday, 19th December, 2016 from 8.00 -10.00 am at the School. For details please see the notice board.
- One of the points that came up in the Parish Council was of having a Suggestion Box, which could be placed in the church. If someone has a good idea, the person could drop the suggestion in the box. The idea could be studied and if found practical and reasonable, it could be implemented.
- In the course of this week parish calendars will be given to each family in the community. Together with the calendar they will also hand out an appeal for the renovation of the Church. Many of you have made your contribution for which we are very grateful. But the total amount from the dine and dance, the Andrean fair and your contributions come to around 50 lakhs which is far less then the estimate given by the heritage architect. Please help us by being generous during this Christmas season.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Glaucoma & Cataract Awareness Programme – Holy Family Hospital on 9th
- Pueri Cantors India Federation & Cadenza Kantori – The Mark of Love on 11th
- Navjeet Community – Christmas Mela on 13th & 14th
- A Christmas Musical Concert – Navjeet Community Centre on 16th
- Stop Gaps Academy – Festival of Music on 17th & 18th
- Christmas Bazaar at Everard Nagar Grounds, Sion on 22nd December
- Gilanneric Tours & Travels