NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
4th /5th June, 2016
- On March 25, we walked the way of the cross by the sea as a parish and on March 28, helped in a beach clean-up. It is time for an on-going awareness and Action plan to help stop further degradation of the environment. Monday, June 5 is World Environment Day. The Andrean Civic and Political Cell invites parishioners who can help make a difference by their active participation. If you have the charisma, please leave your name and telephone number with Christopher, in the sacristy and we will get back to you.
- Mass Bookings for the months of July & August 2016 will begin on Tuesday, 7th June from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon.
- The Hope & Life Members are requested to meet on Thursday, 9th June in Room No: 1 at 5.00 pm.
- The Eucharistic Ministers will have their meeting on Friday, 10th June at 8.00 pm in Room No: 2.
- There will be a meeting of Catechists on Sunday, 12th June after the 8.00 am Mass in the Bosco Hall. Those who would like to teach in the Sunday School are also welcome to attend this meeting.
- Sunday School and First Communion Classes will begin on Sunday, 19th June. Children’s Mass at 8.00 am.
- A reminder for those attending Bible Study Classes, the next class will he held on Wednesday, 8th June at 6.45 pm. There will be an extra class on Wednesday 15th June followed by the next on Wednesday, 22nd. The Resource person will be Fr. Robert D’Souza.
- A contemporary version of the superhit Broadway musical ‘Godspell’ will be held on 11th June, 2016 at St. Andrew’s Auditorium Bandra at 7.00 pm. Donor passes available with Alice at the parish office during office hours.
- Power to Lead is a unique values based leadership movement that helps develop leaders with a cause, through a unique blend of strategic thinking, leadership principles and Bible based values. The programme is aimed at moulding leaders to be positive change agents. For details see the notice board.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Diploma Courses in Hotel & Catering Management at YMCA
- Mercy Beyond Boundaries: Interfaith Perspectives Symposium, 18th