NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
6th / 7th February, 2016
- Sunday School as usual. Children’s Way of the Cross after the 8.00 am Mass every Sunday.
- Forms for the new batch for children who would like to make their First Holy Communion will be available after the 8.00 am Mass on Sunday and on weekdays from the CCO office. Children should complete 8 yrs by 1st April 2016.
- Wednesday, 10th February is Ash Wednesday. Masses At 6.00 , 7.00 and 8.00 in the morning. Evening Masses at 5.30, 6.30 and 7.30 pm. Eucharistic Ministers are requested to help out at all Masses.
- Kindly note the Mass Timings on Sundays during Lent:
Mornings: 6.00, 7.00, 8.15 (College Chapel) & 9.30
Evenings: 4.15 – Mass in Marathi & Passo Service
5.30 – Mass in Konkani
6.30 – Mass in English
- Way of Cross at 6.45 pm on the following days:
Tuesdays in Konkani, Wednesdays in Marathi, Fridays in English
- Wednesday, 11th February is World Day of the Sick. A special Mass for the sick will be held at the grotto at 5.30 pm. After the 7.30 pm Mass rosary will be recited at the grotto. Please attend in large numbers.
- The Members of the Hope & Life Association will meet on Thursday 11th February at 5.00 pm in Room No: 1
- Eucharistic Ministers’ Meeting on Friday, 12th February at 8.00 pm in Room No: 2.
- The Bandra deanery training session will be at Mt. Carmel’s Church Hall on Thursday, 18th February from 7.15 – 9.00 pm. Fr. Savio D’Souza will speak on the PPC Elections “ Passing the Baton”.
- The Evergreen Senior Citizens Managing Committee invites members to join the new committee to be formed shortly. Those interested kindly give in your names at the CCO office at the earliest.
- In the Jubilee Year of Mercy, come take a journey with the Newman Choir from Olivet to Calvary – a powerful and beautiful Lenten Cantata. For further details please see the notice board. Admission is free.
- Peter’s Parish Health Cell will have a bone mineral density camp on Sunday, 21st February from 8.45 am to 12.00 noon. Please register at the cell from Monday to Friday from 5.00 – 7.00 pm.