NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
6th /7th Nov, 2015
- The National Eucharistic Congress begins on 12th November with Mass at 9.00 am. It will conclude with a final Eucharist on 15th November at 11.00 am. On account of space constraints only 5 have been invited from each parish for the opening and closing ceremonies. You are welcome to attend the programmes on 13th and 14th See the notice board for the schedule.
- The Members of the Hope and Life Association will meet on Thursday, 12th Nov at 5.00 pm.
- On 13th November, there will be a FUND RAISER for the 400 year celebration at St. Andrew’s School Grounds. Donor Passes available at the Parish Office. Kindly patronize.
- The East Indian Sabha is holding their 4th Cultural & Food Festival on Saturday, 14th November at St. Peter’s School BackGround from 4.00 – 10.00 pm.
- Subscribers contributing to the Examiner are reminded to Renew their Annual Subscription for the year 2016.
- CitizenshipCredit Co-op Bank Ltd is recruiting Trainee Junior Clerks thus affording an opportunity to build banking career for the youth. For details contact the nearest branch or refer to the notice board.
- There will be special Novena Services from 11th – 19th November in preparation for the 88th death anniversary of Ven. Fr. Agnelo D’Souza on 20th For details refer to the notice board.