NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
8th / 9th August , 2015
- Today is Vianney Sunday. We wish you dear Fathers a ‘Happy Feast’ and pray that you experience joy, wisdom, understanding, and strength in your ministry.
- Good News Classes after the 8.00 am Mass.
- The Members of the South West Zone will be having their tuck shop in the church compound this evening & tomorrow. Kindly patronize.
- Bombay’s Indigenous People’s Association will conduct the 2nd World Indigenous People’s Day on Sunday, 9th August in the Bosco Hall from 6.00 – 8.00 pm.
- Saturday, 15th August is the feast of Our Lady of Assumption and day of obligation. It is also Independence Day. Masses will be as the Sunday Schedule. Flag hoisting after the 7.00 am Mass in the Church Compound.
- Next Sunday will be observed as Justice Day in the Archdiocese.
- Booking of Masses for the months of September/October will commence from Monday, 10th August from 9.30 am – 12.00 noon in Room No: 1.
- AGNI along with Bandra West Residents’ Association & Bandra Bandstand Residents’ Trust are organising a public protest against the Coastal Road on 15th August at 10.30 am at Carter Road Promenade opposite the ACP’s office and at Bandstand on the Promenade at Central Park. School children from 10 schools will be part of the protest. We fight for their future and the future of Bandra.
- It has been 10 years since the RTI Act came into force in 2005. Since then the RTI Help Line, working as part of the Civic & Political Cell, has provided information and guidance to hundreds of people of all faiths coming from all over Mumbai. All information can easily be obtained on the net as a result there has been a gradual decline of visitors to the helpline. With effect from 1st September, this cell be discontinuing the helpline from our parish but will continue to provide assistance as and when required either by phone or e-mail by previous appointment on Saturdays between 9.30 – 10.30 am. For contact details please inquire at the parish office. We are grateful to Richie D’Mello and Valerian Fernandes for their services. God bless you and your families.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Kripa Foundation 34th Anniversary