NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
26th /27th November, 2016
- During Advent we have theCAMPAIGN AGAINST HUNGER AND DISEASE. The theme for this year is PEOPLE-LED EMPOWERMENT. The idea is not just helping people but empowering them by helping them to help themselves. You can claim 80G exemption on all donations. Please see the Notice Board for details.
- The Evergreen Andreans will be having their Annual Christmas Celebration on Wednesday, 14th December 2016 at St. Andrew’s Quadrangle. Late date for passes is 7th
- Training For Family Enrichment – A one-year Programme on Sunday mornings from January to December, 2017. For further details kindly see the poster.
- Admissions to the Pre-Primary (Nursery & Junior K.G. in the Carmel Pre-Primary are open from 8th -15th December and should be done online on the school website. Being a minority institution, Christians can apply for admission online or can come to the Pre-Primary school office, to fill in a form and submit their application between office hours 9.00 am – 12.00 noon from Monday, 28th November 2016 onwards. Kindly bring your daughter’s baptism certificate if availing offline application.
- Application forms for St. Peter’s Jr. K. are available online till the 10th of December, 2016 up to 5.00 pm. Kindly see the St. Peter’s Church notice board for details.
- One of the points that came up in the Parish Council was of having a Suggestion Box, which could be placed in the church. If someone has a good idea, the person could drop the suggestion in the box. The idea could be studied and if found practical and reasonable, it could be implemented. The box will be placed at the corner of Our Lady’s Altar.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Grand Christmas Bazaar by St. Teresa Seva Parivar on 17th & 18th
- Stop Gaps Academy – Festival of Music on 17th & 18th
- Pueri Cantores India Federation & Cadenza Kantori – The Mark of Love on 11th
- Christmas Bazaar at Everard Nagar Grounds, Sion on 22nd December