Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity 11th June, 2017
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
10th / 11th June, 2017
- Enrollment forms for the Confirmation Catechesis are available at the Parish Office and Sacristy. Youth who have appeared for Standard Tenth Examinations are eligible for the Confirmation Catechesis.
- Normal Mass Timings will resume from next Sunday, 18th
- Classes for the new batch of First Communicants will commence next Sunday, 18th June after the 8.00 am Mass. Those who have not collected the Registration Forms, kindly do so from the CCO Office between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon and return the same by the 18th of June duly completed after the 8.00 am Mass to Teachers, Gail or Pat.
- Sunday School (Good News Classes) will begin next Sunday, 18th
- Induction of Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers will be held next Sunday, 18th June at the 9.30 am Mass.
- The Prarthanalaya Sisters welcome you for the “Holistic Health Camp” at their venue from 19th – 29th
- Holy Family Hospital will be holding a Patient Education Programme on Thursday, 22nd June on “All you need to know on H1N1 and Monsoon Related Illnesses.” The programme is open to all.