32nd Sunday of the year 11th November 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
10th / 11th November, 2018
- As part of the Green lifestyle initiative of the Andrean Civic & Political Cell, Greenline presents Food Glorious Food on Sunday, Nov 11th from 10:45 am- 12:15 pm in the Bosco Hall. Registration is free.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens “Christmas Ball” will be held on 13th December. Registration against ID Card for Members from 12th November between 8.30 am to 12 noon on weekdays. Senior Citizens’ guests are also invited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
- The Bible Cell invites all parishioners for the Bible Quiz competition on the 18th November at 5.30 pm at Apostolic Carmel School hall.
- Vincent de Paul Parish is staging a musical “You will never grow old” on the occasion of their platinum jubilee on 17th & 18th November. Passes are available at St. Vincent de Paul Parish. Please see the poster for details.
- The Archdiocesan Bible Commission invites you to an Advent Symposium on Biblical Spirituality on 9th December from 5.00 – 7.30 pm at St. Joseph’s Secondary School Hall. For details kindly see the notice board.
- Subscribers to The Examiner are reminded to renew their subscription for the year 2019. Please note the revised rate is Rs. 750/-
- CitizenCredit Co-operative Bank Ltd has announced Annual Awards for Academic Excellence to held in January, 2019 for the academic year 2017-18. For details, contact the nearest branch or refer to the notice board.