NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
12th / 13th March, 2016
- Steering Committee Meeting on Monday, 14th March at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Bishop Theodore Mascarenhas, Auxiliary Bishop of Ranchi will make an appeal today & tomorrow for a Medical College at Ranchi. Please be generous.
- Citizencredit Co-operative Band Ltd. invites parishioners for a personalized Free Health Check-up in association with Healthspring at Citizencredit Co-op Bank Ltd., Hill Road Branch, next to Godrej Nature’s Basket on Monday, 14th March from 10.00 am – 3.00 pm. Kindly contact the Branch Staff for more details. A copy of the tests that will be carried out is put up on the notice board.
- An invitation is extended to all parishioners to volunteer as Extraordinary Eucharistic Ministers for the year 2016-2017. Forms will be available from the parish office or Fr. Hilary from Monday, 14th March. Applications have to be submitted by Easter Sunday. May the Holy Spirit guide you in your decision.
- There will be a Recollection for Evergreen Senior Citizens on Wednesday, 16th March from 10.30 am to 12.00 noon. The Preacher is Fr. Vincent D’Cruz.
- The Mt. Carmel Confraternity is organizing East Indian Manorajan4 on Sunday, 27th March, 2016 from 6.00 pm onwards at Mt. Carmel Church Compound. Passes for the same are available with Thelma at the Parish Office.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Vacany for a Guest Clerk at Salsette Catholic Co-op. Hsg. Soc, Recreation Centre, D’Monte Park Road, Bandra.
- Joseph Cardijn Technical School technical training for SSC/HSC students during vacation time.