Fifteen Sunday in Ordinary Time 16th July, 2017
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
15th / 16th July, 2017
- Sunday, 16th July is the Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel and the feast of the Marathi Ladies’ Sodality. Please note: Feast Mass will be celebrated at 7.00 am in Marathi.
- We are pleased to announce that our Parish Football team will be playing the finals of the Bombay Catholic Sabha Inter Parish Tournament (on Sun/today) at 4.30pm at St. Xavier’s ground, Parel. All parishioners are invited to encourage and cheer for our team.
- DEEPEN YOUR FAITH COURSE will commence on Saturday, 22nd July 2017 at St. Andrew College, Bandra. Registration begins at 4.00 p.m. followed by the inaugural session at 4.30 p.m. The Course will continue every Saturday for 19 Saturdays between 5.00 pm to 7.30 pm., and on 8 Sundays between 9.30 am to 12.30pm. The Course fees inclusive of refreshments and study material is Rs. 650/-. There will be a 50% discount in the course fees for Andrew’s Parishioners. Please give your names to Ms. Manuela Reis or at St. Andrew Parish Office.
- Parents Day Special – The AYM is organising ‘Rendevouz’- a parents day programme for parishioners only with a special Eucharist, Dine & Dance on 30th July 6.00 pm onwards at the Apostolic Carmel Hall. Entry passes are sold after all masses outside the sacristy today and available in the parish office during the week.
- The AYM is organising a Monsoon Trek on August 6th for all parish college and working youth. Kindly register with your local youth leader, Parish office or with Fr. Allwyn.
- The Parish Media Cell has set up a ‘Church News Wattsapp Broadcast’. Kindly note it is not a ‘Wattsapp group’ but a one way-broadcast. Those interested to receive news may leave your name and watsapp mobile nos on the table outside the sacristy or in the parish office during the week.
- The first Sunday of the Zonals is 13th August. All entry forms are to be handed in to the captains by 6th August.
The Zonal poster contest theme is “A melting pot of talent’ and is open to all ages. It can be hand painted or digitally produced. Entry forms can be downloaded from the website which is mentioned on the Zonal poster on the Noticeboard. Please read the rules on the website. All entries are to be submitted to Captains on or before 15th August.
- Classes for House helpers have been started at Carmel Convent from 4.30 to 6.00 pm from Monday to Friday. Volunteer teachers are required to teach. Kindly contact Sr. Thelma.