33rd Sunday of the year 18th November 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
17th /18th November, 2018
- Next Sunday is the Feast of Christ The King. Adoration Schedule is put up on the Notice Boards and on the doors of the Church. There will be no benediction in our Church. The final benediction and blessing will take place on St. Peter’s Grounds. Also please note there will be NO Evening Masses next Sunday. The Blessed Sacrament will be exposed after the 9.30 am Mass. You are requested to kindly remain for the same and not leave the Church after the final blessing.
- The Andrean Family Fiesta is here to celebrate our Parish Feast on 2nd December at the St. Andrew’s School Quadrangle from 7.00 pm onwards. The programme consists of performances, games and dinner. Entry passes are priced at Rs. 200/- and will be available after all Masses this evening and in the parish office during the week. Kindly hurry and do not wait for the last moment.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens “Christmas Ball” will be held on 13th Registration between 8.30 am to 12 noon on weekdays. Senior Citizens’ guests are also invited.
- All parishioners are invited to cheer your community in the Bible Quiz Competition on the Gospel of Matthew to be held this Sunday 18th November at 5.30 pm at Apostolic Carmel School.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens’ Housie will be held on Saturday, 24th November at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Application forms for St. Peter’s Jr. KG SSC will be available online from 24th Nov at 11.00 am and will remain open until the 10th of December. Applications for St. Peter’s International Jr. KG and Sr. KG will be available online from 24th November at 11.00 am and will remain open until 15th January 2019. Kindly see St. Peter’s Notice Board for further details.
- Navjeet Community Centre, an outreach of the Bandra Holy Family Hospital Society is presenting a Christmas Musical concert at St. Andrew’s Auditorium, Bandra on Thursday, 13th December at 7.30 pm to raise funds for its various projects in Mumbai slums and tribal population of Asangaon and Kasara area. Kindly refer the poster for further details.