NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
18th / 19th March, 2017
- Next Sunday, 19th March at 7.15 pm a Special Way of the Cross in music, song and drama will be organised by the Parish Youth in front of our Church. A powerful message in an entertaining way.
- Monday, 20th March is the Feast of St. Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin March.
- Saturday, 25th March is The Annunciation of Our Lord and Pro-Life Day. The Pro-Life Prayer will be recited at all Masses.
- The Family Cell is organizing a Lenten Pilgrimage to Our Lady of Velankanni Shrine, Uttan on Saturday, 1st Parishioners who wish to join should register at the Parish Office against Rs. 150/= per head as there are limited seats left.
- The next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will begin on Friday the 31st March and will continue on the 7th, 21And 28th of April. The course begins at 7.00 pm in Room No: 1. Expectant parents may collect the registration form from the Parish Office
- Nirmala Niketan Sisters are organising a day of Recollection on Sunday, 2nd April at Premankur, St. Pius Complex, Goregaon for young working women. For further details kindly refer to the Notice Board.
- Senior Citizens Housie will NOT be held this month on account of Lent.
- Society for Nutrition Education and Health Action (SNEHA), a Mumbai based NGO has launched the Romila Palliative Care Centre at Holy Family Hospital. The Centre offers OPD and home-based services free of cost primarily to those suffering from Cancer. The Centre helps such patients to live a life of dignity and hope by offering love, compassion and competent care. For further information refer to flyers.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- The Sunday Market at UCDC on Sunday, 26th March between 10.00 am to 10.00 pm.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education Course (ECCE) at St. Xavier’s Institute of Education Society.
- Joseph Cardijn Technical School Technical Trade Training.
- Awareness Programme – How to Prevent Heart Disease and Control BP/Cholesterol Admissions to various courses in Nursing at Holy Family Hospital.
- 6 Day Trip to Goa by Pat Curzai