Easter Sunday 1st April, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
31st March/1st April , 2018
- The Parish Fathers wish you all the joys, the blessings and the peace of our Risen Saviour. Do convey our wishes to those who are homebound.
- Masses tomorrow at 6.00, 7.00, 8.00 and 9.30 am. Please note there will be NO Mass at the College Chapel and NO Evening Masses.
- Mass Bookings for the months of May & June 2018 will commence from Monday, 2nd April from 9.30 am – 12.00 noon in Room No: 1.
- Divine Mercy Novena has began. Novenas up to 7th April at 2.45 pm. The Feast Mass will be celebrated on Sunday, 8th April . Ternan Monteiro will be the celebrant.
- No PPC Meeting on Monday, 9th
- On 20th – 21st April, the AYM is organising a Holiday Youth Camp at Lonavla. All parish youth are cordially invited. Kindly register before 15th April at the Parish office/Fr. Allwyn or your community youth leaders.
- On 29th April, the AYM is organising a ‘ Open Hockey Tournament’ at the St. Andrew’s Turf Grounds. All parishioners are invited to come and witness the matches.
- The Next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will be held on 4 consecutive Fridays beginning on the 6th of April. The course will be held in Room No: 1 and will begin at 7.00 pm. Expectant couples must register in the Church Office before the course begins.
- “60 Not-Out: How to take care of ourselves in the golden years of our lives – ageing gracefully” a talk on Sunday, 8th April between 10.30- 12.00 noon at Gharda House, Near Elco Market. For further details refer to the notice board.
- Last Sunday’s Collection amounted to Rs.79,110/= Box Collection Rs.13,472/=. Lenten Alms Collection Rs. 32,660/=. We thank you for your constant support and generous contribution. God bless you all.