NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
31st / 1st February, 2015
- Sunday School as usual.
- They will be a sale of Warli Art items on Saturday, 31st January and Sunday, 1st February outside the Bosco Hall. The purpose of this sale is to help the Tribals of Talasari Mission.
- Monday, 2nd February is the Presentation of the Lord and Day of Consecrated Life.
- Tuesday, 3rd February is the Feast of St. Blaise. Blessings of throats at all Masses. Kindly note from 2004 the Archbishop of Bombau has authorized Eucharistic Ministers to help the priests in the blessing of throats on the feast of St. Blaise and the imposition of ashes on Ash Wednesday.
- On 3rd February 1935, Bandra was consecrated to Christ the King and the statue in front of the Church was erected to commemorate the event. In remembrance of that historic event, which took place 80 years ago, we shall recite the prayer of consecration on Sunday, 8th February at the 9.30 am Mass.
- The Salsette Catholic Co-op Hsg. Society has taken the initiative to arrange a workshop for any housing societies wanting to know the different categories they now come under on the basis of the 97th Constitutional Amendment enactment by the Govt. of Maharashtra. The workshop to facilitate members has been arranged and only the Chairperson/Secretary can attend the meeting on Sunday, 8th February, 2015 at 5.00 pm at the Bandra Gymkhana.
- Wednesday, 11th February is World Day of the Sick. A special Mass for the sick will be held at the grotto at 5.30 pm. After the 7.30 pm Mass the rosary will be recited at the grotto. Please attend in large numbers.
- There will be a special Mass for Married Couples on Sunday, 15th February at 9.30 am being World Marriage Day.