- Confessions in our Church: Today, from 8.00 – 9.00 pm
22nd & 23rd December: 5.30 – 7.00 pm & 8.00 – 9.00 pm
- Greatest Love Story ever told will be enacted tomorrow/ this evening at 7.00 pm on our Church Grounds. All are welcome.
- A group of visually challenged people from Warangal Diocese of Andhra Pradesh will be performing a musical fiesta in St. Theresa’s School Hall on Sunday, 21st December 2014 from 7.00 – 8.00 pm. Entry is free.
- Eucharistic Ministers’ please note that you are requested to be present for the Christmas Midnight Mass on St. Andrew’s School Grounds by 10.15 pm.
- Peter’s Parish will have a special Mass for the housebound at 11.00 am on 24th December in their Church. Families interested may contact the St. Peter’s Parish Office.
- Friday, December 26th is the Feast of St. Stephen, 1st Martyr
- Saturday, December 27th is the Feast of St. John the Apostle and Evangelist.
- Valencia Caterers (Caje) will be having the 2nd Crib and Star competition. Last date for registration is 28th For details see the notice board.
- Stanislaus Ex-Students’ Association will be having their reunion on 3rd January at 6.30 pm on St. Stanislaus Grounds. Donor passes will be available at the Ex-Students’ Office in the school between 10.00 – 2.00 pm.
- Couples in their 3rd and 4th month of their pregnancy should kindly register themselves for the pre-baptismal course at the Parish Office. Course details will be intimated to you later.
- Steering Committee Members are requested to please collect the Parish Calendars for your families from the Parish Office.
- Kindly collect your copy of the Andrean Notes and the Christmas Programme Flier.