29th Sunday of the year & Mission Sunday 21st October, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
20th / 21st October, 2018
- Being Mission Sunday Communities will be putting up tables selling food and other items this evening and tomorrow. Kindly patronise. The amount collected will be sent to the Archbishop’s House for the Missions.
- An Auction with a Mission – Odette Gonsalves, an ex-Andrean, has offered three oil canvas paintings for auction. The proceeds from the auction/sale will go to the Missions. The paintings are placed outside the sacristy for viewing. Please submit your bid and details in the box. Paintings will be presented to the highest bidder.
- Saturday, 27th October we will be having our Annual Pilgrimage to the Mount. Kindly assemble at the statue of Christ the King at 6.15 pm followed by Mass at the Mount at 7.00 pm. Kindly note there will be no evening Mass here in our Church on account of the pilgrimage.
- Holy Family Hospital is organising a Blood Donation Drive on Saturday, 27th October in the Bosco Hall from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm. Desirous donors need to register your names at the parish office
- There will be no Housie on Saturday, 27th October for senior citizens on account of our annual pilgrimage.
- The commemoration of the faithful departed is fast approaching. Many wish to honour their deceased relatives. Since our archdiocese is moving towards a ‘Green Archdiocese’ we request you to try and make this little effort on your part and refrain from burning candles at the grave. The tallow from the candles causes people to slip and the smoke is an environmental hazard.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Biblical Teasure Hunt at St. Theresa’s Church for children.
- Outreach Programme conducted by Br. Aneel Aranha at Theresa’s Parish