NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
21st / 22nd February, 2015
- Good News classes as usual. Way of the Cross for children every Sunday, immediately after the 8.00 am Mass.
- ‘The Jesus Encounter’ – Lenten Mission preached by the Redemptorist Fathers will be held from Sunday, 22nd February to Saturday, 28th February in our parish. We encourage our parishioners to make it a point to attend.
- Please note the change in Mass timings from during Lent:
- • 4.15 pm Passo Service followed by Mass in Marathi
- • 5.30 pm Mass in Konkani
- • 6.30 pm Mass in English
- Stations of the Cross in the evenings at 6.45 pm as follows:
- Tuesdays in Konkani
- Wednesdays in Marathi
- Fridays in English
- The Evergreen Sr. Citizens “Annual Way of the Cross” will be held at the Shrine of Our Lady of Vailankanni”, Uttan on 9th Registration @ Rs. 270/= for members against ID cards from Monday, 23rd February at the CCO Office.
- Please note there will be no ‘Housie’ for Senior Citizens on Saturday, 28th February on account of the Lenten Missions.
- The Women’s Cell of our Parish will be celebrating International Women’s Day on 1st March with a Bazaar and cultural programme after the evening Mass. For registration of tables contact the Parish Office from 9.30 to 12.00 noon.
- Theresa’s Church is organizing Lenten Mission from 2nd – 8th March from 7.30 – 9.30 pm. All are welcome.
- The Archdiocesan Women’s Commission is celebrating International Women’s Day on 8th March with an evening of music, dance and drama from 5.30 to 8.00 pm on St. Stanislaus School Grounds. Tickets at Rs. 20/= available at the Parish Office during office hours.
- Fr. Errol Fernandes is conducting a net retreat from March 23rd till Easter Sunday. Those who wish to register are required to do so at the St.Peter’s Parish Office latest by March 7th, 2015.
- The Diocesan Catechetical Centre invites all Sunday School, Confirmation, RCIA & Pre-Bap Catechists, Regular School Religion Teachers and Members of Religious Communities involved in catechetical work and those consecrated in Christ to catechize to an Archdiocesan Catechetical Rally on Sunday, 15th March, 2015 at the Apostolic Carmel High School Grounds from 5.00 to 8.00 pm. For details see the posters.