NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
22nd / 23rd April , 2017
- The Divine Mercy Holy Hour Service will commence at 2.15 pm followed by Mass.
- The Bombay East Indian Association is having their annual Social “Lugracha Maan” on Sunday, 23rd April at the Bandra Gymkhana at 7.00 pm. Please contact your zonal representatives on the poster for your dinner passes.
- Housie for Senior Citizens on Saturday, 29th April at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- There will be no Steering Committee Meeting for the months of April and May.
- Kindly note the change of Mass timings in the month of May:
Weekdays: 6.30 and 8.00 in the morning and 7.30 in the evening
Sundays: 6.30, 8.00 and 9.30 in the morning and in English at 6.00 in the evening. There will be NO Mass in the College Chapel and no Mass in Konkani.
- Our Parish is organising a Summer Camp for children from 8th – 19th May for children above 6 years of age. Registration at Rs.100/= will begin from Monday, 24th. Kindly contact the Parish Office for the same.
- Eucharistic Ministers’ are requested to kindly handover their Housebound Communion list to Msgr. Hilary by next week.
- A Family Enrichment talk titled – Takes Three To Tango on Sunday, 30th April from 10.30 am to 12.00 noon in the Bosco Hall. Details on the poster.
- Apologetics Training Programme from May 7th–12th and Evangelization Training Programme from May 14th – 19th being organized at Our Lady’s Home, Dadar East. For registration kindly see the poster.
- The Focolare Movement invites all families, adults, youth and children to the Mariapolis, a summer gathering for all from 25th – 28th May at the Papal Seminary in Pune. Bookings at St. Peter’s Church from 30th April and 14th May from 6.00 to 8.00 pm. For further details, kindly see the posters.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Dilkhush Teacher’s Training Centre – Admissions open for D.Ed Course in Special Education.
- Paul’s Institute of Communication Education – Three year degree Courses.
- Don Bosco College – Department of Hospitality Studies
- Cruise Careers – Job Fair, Mumbai