Sixteen Sunday in Ordinary Time 23rd July, 2017
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
22nd / 23rd July, 2017
- We congratulate our Parish Football Team on winning the Bombay Catholic Sabha Inter-Parish football tournament. We are proud of them and wish them success always.
- Housie for Senior Citizens on Saturday, 29th July at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Parents Day Special–The AYM is organising ‘Rendezvous’- a parents day programme for parishioners only with a Special Eucharist, Live Band, Dine & Dance on 30th July 6.00 pm onwards at the Apostolic Carmel Hall. Entry passes are sold after all masses outside the sacristy and are available in the parish office during the week. Do not wait for the last day, passes may be sold out.
- The AYM is organising a Monsoon Trek on August 6th for all parish college and working youth. Kindly register with your local youth leader, Parish office or with Fr. Allwyn.
- The Parish Media Cell has set up a ‘Church News WatsApp Broadcast’. Kindly note it is not a ‘WatsApp group’ but a one-way-broadcast. Those interested to receive news may leave your name and WatsApp mobile numbers on the table outside the sacristy or in the parish office during the week.
- The Bombay Catholic Sabha – St. Andrew’s Unit invites you to a Seminar/Workshop/Awards Programme on Sunday, 6th August at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall. Passes at Rs. 50/- per head available with Thelma in the Parish Office or any BCS Mg. Committee Member or Jane Rodrigues.
- A Reminder: The first Sunday of the Zonals is 13th August. All entry forms are to be handed in to the captains by 6th August. The Zonal poster contest’s theme is ‘A melting pot of talent’ and is open to all ages. It can be hand painted or digitally produced. Entry forms can be downloaded from the website, which is mentioned on the Zonal poster on the Noticeboard. Please read the rules on the website. All entries are to be submitted to Captains on or before 15th August.
- Classes for House helpers have been started at Carmel Convent from 4.30 to 6.00 pm from Monday to Friday. Volunteer teachers are required to teach. Kindly contact Sr. Thelma.
- Health Promotion Trust of the Archdiocese of Bombay has set up a Holistic Health Centre at Chuim Community Centre, Nirmala Niwas. Details of the centre are put up on the Notice Board.