24th Sunday of the year 22nd September, 2018
NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
22nd /23rd September, 2018
- Steering Committee Meeting on Monday, 24th at 7:00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Senior Citizens’ Housie on Saturday, 29th 2018 at 5.30 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- The AYM will be organising the Parish Youth Mass next Sunday, 30th September at the St. Andrew’s College Chapel at 10.30 am. All college and working youth of the parish are cordially invited.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens’ Thanksgiving Mass and Get-together will be held on Thursday, 11th October at 9.00 am in Apostolic Carmel Open Hall. Registration from 1st
- The Andrean Civic & Political Cell presents Andrean Green Utsav on Tuesday, 2nd Oct from 5.00-7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall. Fr. Savio Silveira SDB will inaugurate the Diocesan Green Initiative ongoing project. Passes are available with Thelma at the parish office at Rs 50/=
- The next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will be held on three consecutive Fridays beginning on 12th The course will begin at 7.00 pm and will be held in Room No:1. This will be the last course for the year.
- Armida Fernandes would like to train volunteers to take care of people with life limiting disabilities. Those interested can kindly pick up forms from the parish office.
- Dr. Dale Rodrigues, Onco-Surgeon will be offering free screening & Consultation on Saturday, 29th Sept at Family Care Hospitals, Mahim. Kindly refer to the notice board for further details.