NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
24th/25th November, 2018
- Tomorrow is the Feast of Christ the King. Adoration Schedule is put up on the notice boards and on the doors of the Church. The Blessed Sacrament will be exposed after the 9.30 am Mass. There will be no benediction in our Church. After the General Adoration, at 5.15 pm you are requested to assemble at the Church Entrance and move in silent procession to St. Peter’s Church for the homily and benediction. All parishioners are requested to join the procession. Please note there will be NO Evening Masses (tomorrow/this) evening.
- In preparation for our Parish Feast a three-day triduum will be held on 29thNov, 30thNov, and 1st The preachers for the triduum during the mass will be Fr. Cyril DeSouza sdb, Fr.Frazer Mascarenhas sj and Fr. Austin Norris respectively. The theme is “Joy of the Gospel”.
- Bishop Dominic Savio will be the celebrant at the Parish Feast Mass on 2ndDecember at 9.30 am. That same evening, the AYM is organising the Andrean Family Fiesta at the St. Andrew’s School Quadrangle from 7.00 pm onwards. The programme consists of performances, games and dinner. Kindly make sure you collect your entry passes priced at Rs. 200/- which are available at the parish office.
- A Medical camp for all parishioners will be held on Sunday December 9th in the Bosco Hall from 10.00 am. Dentists, Physicians, Orthopaedics, Dermatologists, Gynaecologists and Physiotherapists will be present. This free medical camp is organised in collaboration with the St. Luke’s Medical Guild and the AYM. Only 150 patients will be attended to on a first-come-first-serve basis. Prior registration in the parish office. Do avail of this excellent facility.
- On line admissions to the pre-primary (Nursery & Jr. KG.) in the Carmel Pre-primary are open from 1stDecember to 5th Being a minority institution, Christians can apply for admission online or can come to the pre-primary school office and submit their application between 9.00 – 11.00 am from 26thNovember onwards. Kindly bring your daughter’s baptism certificate if availing offline application. Admission to the ICSE Section for Grade I – IV online admissions from 26thNovember to 26thDecember.
- Application forms for St. Peter’s Jr. KG (SSC) will be available online from 24thNov-10thof Dec. Applications for St. Peter’s International Jr. & Sr. KG from 24thNov-15thJanuary 2019. Kindly see St. Peter’s Notice Board for further details.
- Mother Clara Kindergarten online applications for admission to nursery and Jr. KG. will open from 1st– 31st No applications will be accepted after this date. For further details please see the notice board.