NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
24th / 25th September , 2016
- Sunday School & First Communion Classes as usual after the 8.00 am Mass.
- The Parish is organising Vacation Bible Joy for all children of our parish from 3rd Nov to 8th Forms will be given to the Sunday School children. They are also available in the Parish Office during office hours.
- Cardinal Oswald Gracias will celebrate a thanksgiving Mass for the canonization of St. Teresa of Kolkatta at Francis Xavier Church, Vile Parle on Sunday, 25th September at 5.30 p.m. All are invited.
- Steering Committee Meeting on Monday, 26th September at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Intercessory Prayer Service will be held on Tuesday, 27th September from 7.15 – 7.30 pm in the Church. The world needs our prayers.
- You are invited to a Programme “Pope Francis Shows The Way” on Sunday, 2nd October at 7.00 pm in our Church Compound. For details see the banners.
- Evergreen Senior Citizens’ Thanksgiving Mass at 9.30 am in the Church & Get-together on 2nd October at the Apostolic Carmel High School Open Hall. Registration will be done after the 8.00 am & 7.30 pm Masses. Limited passes at Rs. 60/- are available.
- The next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will be held on four consecutive Fridays beginning on the 7th of Oct. The course will begin at 7.00 pm in Room No: 1. Expectant parents may register in the Church Office. Please note that this will be the last course for the year.
- The next sessions for the Parish Bible Study Classes will commence from Wednesday, 12th Oct, every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month from 6.45 – 8.00pm. Those interested may register their names in the Parish Office.
- The Khandala Laity Retreat will be holding its 111th Annual Retreat at St. Xavier’s Villa, Khandala from 20th – 23rd Preacher is Fr. Cletus D’Souza. For further details please see the notice board.
- On the occasion of Dom Peres 100th Birth Anniversary, a Book titled “Bridging Memories is now available along with Dom Peres memoirs at Prathnalaya, St Pauls Book Shop and Daughters of St. Paul. The proceeds of these Books will go towards charities.
- Please see the notice board:
- Proclamation Festival of “The Light” 29th – 30th