NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
25th / 26th March, 2017
- The Legion of Mary will be having their ACIES at the Mount Mary Basilica on 26th March at 5.30 pm. All active and Auxiliary Members to please attend.
- SCC Steering Committee meeting on Monday, 27th March at 7.00 pm in the Bosco Hall.
- Those who haven’t yet made their contribution of the COMMUNITY FUND, are encouraged do so before the 31st of March.
- The next course in Pre-Baptismal Catechesis will begin on Friday the 31st March and will continue on the 7th, 21And 28th of April. The course begins at 7.00 pm in Room No: 1. Expectant parents may collect the registration form from the Parish Office.
- Parents and students interested in switching to Cambridge education from 8th std. onwards are invited to an interactive session on the Cambridge (IGCSE) board on Saturday, 1st April at St. Stanislaus High School Hall.
- Citizen Credit Co-operative Bank Ltd welcomes you to the symposium ‘Make your money work for you.” On 4th April at 10.30 am at St. Andrew’s Auditorium.
- The Bible Committee is organising a ten day Bible Course for the Laity and Religious from 19th -30th April at Our Lady’s Home, Dadar. For details kindly refer to the poster on the notice board.
- Kindly see the notice board:
- Admissions open to St. Margaret’s Training College, Byculla.
- Lenten Pilgrimage – Bombay Catholic Sabha (St. Peter’s Unit)
- Don Bosco Creativity Workshops from April 17th – May 21st.
- Summer Camp at Prarthanalaya from 1st – 25th