NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
27th /28th August, 2016
- The children’s novena in honour of Our Lady’s Nativity will be conducted from 30th August – 8th September at the evening Mass beginning at 7.15 pm. The theme is on “Saints of Mercy”. For details kindly see the flex boards.
- The Audited Accounts for the year 2015-2016 of the Church, the Community Fund and the 400 Years Account is put up on the notice board. For those who have not yet made your contribution, envelopes are available. You may also hand over your contribution to any of the priests or at the parish office.
3 The Zonals dance contest will start at 10.00 am. Passes are available at the venue. Passes for 3rd September will be available from 27/August onwards from 6-8.30pm.
- Please see the notice board:
- Jevnnacha Sann – Multi Cuisine Food Fiesta organised by the students of St. Andrew’s College on 3rd & 4th
- Stop-Gaps Cultural Academy will present a concert titled ‘Teach Us To Love’ at the Tata Theatre on Sunday, 4th September at 6.30 pm
- Talk on Organ Donation on 27th & 28th August at St. Theresa’s Church.