NOTICES FOR THE WEEK
28th / 29th March , 2015
- The Parish has adapted the popular trend of taking selfies by adding a Christian/Lenten twist. The project requires you to take a selfie of yourself. For ease of coordination the selfies can be taken on the cell phones of the volunteers in the church compound. Kindly cooperate to make this project a success.
- Palm Sunday. Morning Masses at 6, 7, 8.15 (College Chapel) & 9.30.
Please Note: THERE WILL BE NO CHILDREN’S MASS AT 8.00 am. Children are requested to come for the blessing of the Palms at 9.00 am at the Oratory followed by procession and Mass to the Church.
4.15 pm: PASSO & VERONICA’S SONG in the Church Compound
5.30 pm: Mass in Konkani
6.30 pm: Mass in English
- Confessions on: Monday, 30th March : 5.30 – 7.30 pm. Tuesday 31st March and 1st April at 5.30 -7.30 pm and between 8.00 – 9.00 pm
- Application for Eucharistic Ministers for the year 2015-2016 are kindly invited before Easter. Forms are available from the parish office or Fr. Hilary. They are to be returned before Easter.
- Maundy Thursday: Eucharistic Ministers may take Holy Communion to the sick and homebound.
5.00 pm: Mass for the Sick & Aged (in the Church)
7.30 pm: Mass of the Lord’s Supper on St. Andrew’s Grounds.
11.00 pm: Holy Hour in Church
- Good Friday: 8.00 – 10.00 Way of the Cross through the Parish. The Congregation will meet in the Church Compound at 8.00 am and then proceed along Hill Road, turn right on to B.J. Road and back to the Church where you are invited to visit the Androtheatre (in the Church Compound) for a deeper understanding of the Cross & I.
12.00 noon: Three hour’s agony. The Preacher is Fr. Gavin D’Souza.
6.30 pm Celebration of the Lord’s Passion on the School Grounds.
- The Divine Mercy Novena will be held from 3rd April – 12th April at 2.45 pm in the Church.
- Holy Saturday: 8.00 pm Easter Vigil Mass on the School Grounds.
- Easter Sunday: Morning Mass at 6, 7, 8, & 9. 30. Kindly note there will be NO MASS AT THE COLLEGE CHAPEL AND NO EVENING MASSES.
- The Ladies Sodality is organising of Easter Eggs on Saturday, 4th April after the Easter Vigil Mass and on Sunday, 5th April after every Mass. The proceeds will go to various charities. Kindly patronize.
- Pre-Baptism Catechesis will be conducted on 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of April on Wednesdays and NOT on Fridays. Couples who await their first baby, please come and register your names at the Parish Office.
- Grandma’s Pouch is available at the Parish Office @ Rs. 700/=
- Kindly collect your copy of the Holy Week Programme.